Welcome to the Élodie Margaux Language School.
Discover New York City and other English-speaking regions.
A cultural-tourism approach for learning English online.
- Describing a person’s appearance
- Clothing for men, women, children and infants
BACKGROUND AND READINGS
Learn more about
NEW VOCABULARY DEFINITIONS
- The World of Fashion
- Men’s clothes and accessories
- Women’s clothes and accessories
- Children’s and infants’ clothes and accessories
by Sherlock Holmes
Sequence for multiple adjectives of description
- New York Fashion Week is held in February and September of each year. international fashion collections are shown to buyers, the press, and the general public.
- London Fashion Week is a clothing trade show that takes place in London twice a year, in February and September.
- Milan Fashion Week is a clothing trade show held semi-annually in Milan, Italy. The autumn/winter event is held in February/March and the spring/summer event is held in September/October.
- Paris Fashion Week is a series of designer presentations with spring/summer and autumn/winter events held each year. The dates are set by the French Fashion Federation.
LINKS TO MORE RESOURCES