- bed (noun): a piece of furniture used for resting or sleeping.
- bedroom (noun): a room used primarily for sleeping.
- blanket (noun): a piece of woven material used as a covering for warmth on a bed.
- bookcase (noun): a piece of furniture with shelves for holding books.
- cabinet (noun): a piece of furniture with shelves, compartments or drawers used to store objects.
- chair (noun): a piece of furniture for a person to sit on. It usually has four legs and a back.
- clock (noun): an instrument, other than a watch, for measuring or indicating time.
- curtain (noun): a piece of fabric that hangs in a window or open space to shut out light or to serve as a divider.
- desk (noun): a piece of furniture with a flat surface used for reading, writing or using a computer.
- doll (noun): a toy resembling a baby, child or other person.
- globe (noun): a round ball with a map of the earth on it .
- mat (noun): a flat piece of coarse fabric used as a floor covering or for wiping one’s shoes or feet.
- pillow (noun): a cloth case stuffed with something soft such as down or feathers. Used for resting the head on while sleeping.
- stuffed animal (noun): a cuddly toy in the shaped of an animal that is filled with soft material.
Watch a Video